Other Training and Services
Management and Employee Training
We offer two separate programs for managers/executives, and employees. Both follow the same five step model, but emphasize different responsibilities. We recommend these programs be given in conjunction with legal counsel and a review of your anti-harassment policies and procedures. We have great success in coordinating programs with your in-house or outside counsel, or with attorneys we recommend. Please call 1-866-387-3367 for more information about these programs.
Allow us to resolve small problems before they become formal complaints. Mediation is a powerful process that allows for the airing of concerns and the development of solutions. Deena is a certified mediator who has helped hundreds of clients come to mutually-agreed upon resolution of their own disputes.
Five Steps for Avoiding Inappropriate Behavior and Actions in the Workplace:
- Understand the Law and Your Responsibilities
- Understand Challenges to Respectful Treatment
- Understand Your Views of Self and Others
- Monitor Personal Behavior and the Work Environment
- Develop and Use Mediation and Conflict Resolution Skills